Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Need Somebody....Not Just Anybody....

Evening comes upon me as I sit and attempt another breakthrough message. I light goes off in my mind as I make the realization of the day: I cannot escape the desire to perfect my actions. Today was filled with its normal variety of "To-Do's" that got done, but it was also filled with an assortment of items that never seem to depart from my thought waves:
Exercise
Gifts
Blog
Cards
Letters
Call that Friend
Blog
Write that book
Scrapbook that photo
Finish that filing
BLOG
Make that Menu
Clean that....
Read that
Trash that
Fix that
Never ending....and the light that I see as I focus on this mountain of garble is that this life of mine will always have its perfect moments.
Perfect moments of instability, change and never ending lists.
It's a good thing I like lists....and that I have a never ending supply of help.

If the Lord had not been my help,
my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence.
Psalm 94:17

No comments: