Monday, July 21, 2008

Every Two Weeks?

Okay, so for all of the people out in the world that take the time to read my blog: oops! Why is it that when I start something it takes a while to do it the way that I intend? I start by saying "Twice a week I'll add an entry." And now, it is every two weeks?!? How does that work out? Not too well.....

So, here I am, Monday afternoon, kids at the table eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches (fav!) with peaches... laundry waiting to be washed, dried, folded, AND put away... dinner is in the crock pot (check)... dishes are 1/2 way done (what does that mean?--there is still hand washin' to be done)... unfinished room rearranging is waiting patiently for me (nice how "it" waits so patiently, huh?)... the knitting project I started 4 months ago (which should have only taken me one) is soooo close to being done... and on and on and on.

So I pause in the midst of all this to and write... and breathe! By the way, I hope that all of you who scan my thoughts are appreciative of my dot...dot...dot...'s They are my favorite characters to utilize... if you haven't noticed!

So, let's all take a moment to breathe together....in....and....out....ahhhhh.

How beautiful it is when we pause to let go! Why do I even try to hang on? There is so much that is in my life that I attempt to hang on to... and all I need to do is breathe. So simple, I love it! So today I do not reflect nearly as deeply as I did on the Fourth... I honestly got a little carried away there for a bit! But I do leave with a scripture, as is necessity for us if we are to live the truth instead of our own corny renditions!

A tranquil heart is life to the body, but passion is rottenness to the bones. Proverbs 14:30

Oh I love the truth of the scriptures! I pray that your day is blessed!

No comments: